Monday 23 July 2012

Just an Update about Bracelets!

Hey guys! It's been quite a while since our last post! Anyways, summer break is going great! My family has been going camping and I have been so relaxed and lazy for the last couple weeks. However, I haven't neglected the blog at all!

A couple weeks ago, I checked the blogs email address and we had several people email us their mailing address for Congo bracelets! That made me soooo happy!!! I got extremely excited so I emailed Mrs. Shepherd for more bracelets and the rest of my group about the awesome news. I'm sorry if I emailed you guys late, I just didn't know what to say! I don't know how long the bracelets will take to get to you. It depends where you live. Also, email us back when you received your bracelet! It will be nice to know it got there safely.


Anyways, if you want one free Congo bracelet, just email us your mailing address! You will be spreading the word! You will not only change someone in the Congo's life, but yours too! Believe me, it will! :)

studentsforthecongo@gmail.com

Spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions? Comments are always appreciated!